Vancouver Island School of Art
302-733 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 3C7 250-380-3500 email@example.com
Supply List - Landscape Painting Now II
- a good selection of colours, at least 2 of each of the primary and secondary colours (a warm and cool of each), two browns, black and white in your chosen medium
- medium (for acrylic or oil)
- odourless mineral spirits (for oil)
- brushes: a range of brushes from small to large, round and flat
- palette to mix paint on
- palette knives (metal for oil, plastic for water based medium)
- canvas, cradled panels, paper, found wood etc.
Barry Schwabsky, Landscape Painting Now: From Pop Abstraction to New Romanticism, Distributed Art Publishers, 2019.
Supplies can be purchased in downtown Victoria at: Art World (860 Yates St), Island Blue (905 Fort St) or Opus (512 Herald St).
Some of the local Art stores offer a student discount or PST exemption:
1. Let them know at the cash that you are a student at VISA
2. Show proof of registration or payment (your Registration Receipt email from VISA).