Vancouver Island School of Art
302-733 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 3C7 250-380-3500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply List - Art History: Flower as Form and Metaphor
This art history course will have some hands-on exercises so please have the following materials for each class:
- regular sketchbook, 11 x 14”
- set of graphite pencils with a range of values (H, HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
- set of watercolour or gouache paints- #4 and #10 brush- watercolour pad (9 x 12”, 100% cotton, 140lb, a brand such as Arches)
- glue stick- scissors- fashion or other kind of magazine for collage
- a pad of inexpensive coloured paper (such as “construction paper’)
Supplies can be purchased in downtown Victoria at: Art World (860 Yates St), Island Blue (905 Fort St) or Opus (512 Herald St).
Some of the local Art stores offer a student discount or PST exemption:
1. Let them know at the cash that you are a student at VISA
2. Show proof of registration or payment (your Registration Receipt email from VISA).