Vancouver Island School of Art
302-733 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 3C7 250-380-3500 email@example.com
Supply List - Design: Principles & Elements
- Stonehenge white pad, 9"x12"
- mixed media sketchbook (with tearable pages) 9"x12”
- Liquitex acrylic gouache set - primary (large)
- small palette
- brush- opus allegro 8 or similar
- brush- flat, 1/2" - 3/4" wide
- small spray bottle
- fine tipped black pen
- metal ruler
- large envelope 9"x12" (can be used, this will hold collage material)
- small glue stick
- a cloth for wiping hands
- x-acto knife (optional)
- cutting mat (optional)
Supplies can be purchased in downtown Victoria at: Art World (860 Yates St), Island Blue (905 Fort St) or Opus (512 Herald St).
Some of the local Art stores offer a student discount or PST exemption:
1. Let them know at the cash that you are a student at VISA
2. Show proof of registration or payment (your Registration Receipt email from VISA).